Chinese Food
🇨🇳 65 phrases to learn
Master essential Chinese food expressions with native audio pronunciation.
明天是情人节,我们要不要去吃顿大餐?
Míng tiān shì qíng rén jié, wǒ men yào bú yào qù chī dùn dà cān?
Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, shall we go eat a big meal?
今年春节过后,全国各地的街头小吃摊重新热闹起来,各地特色美食借助短视频迅速走红。
After this year's Spring Festival, street food stalls across the country have become lively again, and local specialties have quickly become popular with the help of short videos.
2026年中国美食趋势报告显示,年轻人选择食物越来越看重情绪价值,一碗热腾腾的麻辣烫不只是果腹,更是给自己的心灵充电。
2026 nián Zhōngguó měishí qūshì bàogào xiǎnshì, niánqīngrén xuǎnzé shíwù yuèláiyuè kànzhòng qíngxù jiàzhí, yī wǎn rè téng téng de málatàng bù zhǐshì guǒfù, gèng shì gěi zìjǐ de xīnlíng chōngdiàn.
The 2026 China Food Trend Report shows that young people are increasingly valuing emotional value when choosing food; a bowl of steaming hot malatang is not just to fill the stomach, but also to recharge their soul.
云南的野生松茸和牛肝菌让每一道菜都充满山林的鲜香气息。
Yúnnán de yěshēng sōngróng hé niúgānjūn ràng měi yī dào cài dōu chōngmǎn shānlín de xiānxiāng qìxī.
Yunnan's wild matsutake and porcini infuse every dish with the fresh, fragrant essence of the mountains and forests.
云南的野生松茸和牛肝菌让每一道菜都充满山林的鲜香气息。
Yúnnán de yěshēng sōngróng hé niúgānjūn ràng měi yī dào cài dōu chōngmǎn shānlín de xiānxiāng qìxī.
Yunnan's wild matsutake and porcini infuse every dish with the fresh, fragrant essence of the mountains and forests.
最近烧烤越来越火,我和朋友约好今晚去新开的烧烤店大吃一顿。
Zuìjìn shāokǎo yuè lái yuè huǒ, wǒ hé péngyou yuēhǎo jīnwǎn qù xīnkāi de shāokǎodiàn dàchī yīdùn.
Recently, barbecue has become more and more popular. My friends and I have arranged to go to a newly opened barbecue restaurant tonight for a big meal.
你把午饭打包好了吗?
Nǐ bǎ wǔfàn dǎbāo hǎo le ma?
Have you finished packing your lunch yet?
我们平时几乎总是在家做饭。
Wǒmen píngshí jīhū zǒngshì zài jiā zuò fàn。
We almost always cook at home during the week.
不如我们下个星期天去吃早午餐吧。
Bùrú wǒmen xià ge xīngqītiān qù chī zǎowǔcān ba。
Let's meet for brunch next Sunday instead.
我们通常轮流办晚饭派对,所以这次轮到你来做饭了。
Wǒmen tōngcháng lúnliú bàn wǎnfàn pàiduì, suǒyǐ zhè cì lúndào nǐ lái zuòfànle。
We typically take turns hosting dinner parties, so it’s your turn to rustle up something.
我们这个周末应该去农贸市场买些新鲜蔬菜。
Wǒmen zhège zhōumò yīnggāi qù nóngmào shìchǎng mǎi xiē xīnxiān shūcài.
We should stop by the farmer's market this weekend and stock up on fresh vegetables.
我们一起吃了晚饭。
Wǒmen yīqǐ chīle wǎnfàn.
We had dinner together.
你能推荐一家好的当地餐厅吗?
Nǐ néng tuījiàn yī jiā hǎo de dāngdì cāntīng ma?
Can you recommend a good local restaurant?
你尝过这里的街边小吃了吗?
Nǐ cháng guò zhèli de jiēbiān xiǎochī le ma?
Have you tried the street food here yet?
你 在 这里 吃 过 意大利面 吗?
Nǐ zài zhè lǐ chī guò yì dà lì miàn ma?
Have you tried the pasta here?
我今晚好想吃披萨啊。
Wǒ jīn wǎn hǎo xiǎng chī pī sà a.
I'm really craving pizza tonight.
我们周五一定要预订。
Wǒmen Zhōuwǔ yīdìng yào yùdìng。
We should definitely make a reservation for Friday.
你有什么饮食禁忌需要我注意的吗?
Nǐ yǒu shénme yǐnshí jìnjì xūyào wǒ zhùyì de ma?
Do you have any dietary restrictions I should know about?
我想这次就点每日特价吧。
Wǒ xiǎng zhè cì jiù diǎn měi rì tè jià ba.
I think I'll go with the daily special this time.
如果我吃甜点,我通常就跳过开胃菜。
Rúguǒ wǒ chī tiándiǎn, wǒ tōngcháng jiù tiàoguò kāiwèicài.
I usually skip the appetizer if I'm having dessert.
Ready to master Chinese?
Build real fluency through thousands of practical sentences with audio pronunciation.