Chinese Communication
🇨🇳 62 phrases to learn
Master essential Chinese communication expressions with native audio pronunciation.
每天进步一点点,坚持下去,梦想终将照进现实——春天已到,是时候全力奔跑了。
Make a little progress every day, persist, and your dreams will eventually shine into reality - Spring has arrived, it's time to run with all your might!
和久不见的朋友叙叙旧,一句"最近怎么样?"往往能打开话匣子,让彼此的距离瞬间拉近。
Catching up with friends not seen for a long time, a simple "How have you been?" can often open the floodgates of conversation, instantly bringing people closer.
北京今年在北小河沿岸打造了一条长达四点二公里的樱花河,吸引市民趁着周末前来赏花。
This year, Beijing created a 4.2-kilometer long cherry blossom river along the Beihe River, attracting citizens to come and enjoy the flowers during the weekend.
无论目标有多远,只要每天坚持迈出一小步,终有一天会到达终点。
Wúlùn mùbiāo yǒu duō yuǎn, zhǐyào měitiān jiānchí màichū yī xiǎo bù, zhōng yǒu yītiān huì dàodá zhōngdiǎn.
No matter how far the goal is, as long as you persist in taking a small step every day, you will eventually reach the finish line.
每年春天,成群的候鸟从南方飞回北方,给大地带来勃勃生机。
Měi nián chūntiān, chéng qún de hòuniǎo cóng nánfāng fēi huí běifāng, gěi dàdì dàilái bó bó shēngjī.
Every spring, flocks of migratory birds fly back from the south to the north, bringing vibrant vitality to the earth.
清明节刚过,好久不见了,改天一起吃个饭叙叙旧吧。
Qīngmíngjié gāng guò, hǎojiǔ bù jiàn le, gǎitiān yīqǐ chī gè fàn xùxùjiù ba.
Qingming Festival just passed. Long time no see! Let's get together for a meal and catch up another day.
这周真是够忙的, 是不是?
Zhè zhōu zhēnshi gòu máng de, shì bu shì?
It’s been quite the whirlwind of a week, hasn't it?
我们已经等了好久了,大概四十五分钟。
Wǒmen yǐjīng děngle hǎo jiǔle, dàgài sìshíwǔ fēnzhōng。
We've been waiting for ages, maybe forty-five minutes.
我们争取明天早上六点半前出门。
Wǒmen zhēngqǔ míngtiān zǎoshang liù diǎn bàn qián chūmén。
Let's aim to leave the house by six-thirty tomorrow morning.
我是1995年出生的,所以我刚满二十九岁。
Wǒ shì yī jiǔ jiǔ wǔ nián chūshēng de, suǒyǐ wǒ gāng mǎn èr shí jiǔ suì。
I was born in 1995, so I just turned twenty-nine.
我在这里已经等了快二十分钟了。
Wǒ zài zhèlǐ yǐjīng děngle kuài èrshí fēnzhōng le。
I've been waiting here for almost twenty minutes.
玩得开心的时候,时间过得真快。
Wán de kāixīn de shíhou, shíjiān guò de zhēn kuài.
It seems like time flies when you're having fun.
我们很接近了。
Wǒmen hěn jiējìn le.
We are very close.
我们下周找个时间聊聊吧。
Wǒmen xià zhōu zhǎo gè shíjiān liáo liáo ba.
We need to catch up sometime next week.
我大概十分钟到十五分钟后给你回电话。
Wǒ dàgài shí fēnzhōng dào shíwǔ fēnzhōng hòu gěi nǐ huí diànhuà.
I'll call you back in roughly ten to fifteen minutes.
我希望可以给你一个确切的时间,但是目前还没有定下来,至少可能需要七十二个小时。
Wǒ xīwàng kěyǐ gěi nǐ yīgè quèqiè de shíjiān, dànshì mùqián hái méiyǒu dìng xiàlái, zhìshǎo kěnéng xūyào qīshí'èr gè xiǎoshí.
I wish I could give you a definite time, but it’s still up in the air, maybe seventy-two hours minimum.
你还记得我们以前每个周末都做这件事吗?
Nǐ hái jìde wǒmen yǐqián měi ge zhōumò dōu zuò zhè jiàn shì ma?
Do you remember when we used to do this every weekend?
发生得很快。
fāshēng de hěn kuài.
It happens fast.
别忘了,这个周末夏令时要开始了。
Bié wàngle, zhège zhōumò xiàlìngshí yào kāishǐ le.
Remember that Daylight Saving Time starts this weekend.
我们的时间用完了。
Wǒmen de shíjiān yòng wán le.
We ran out of time.
Ready to master Chinese?
Build real fluency through thousands of practical sentences with audio pronunciation.